Four jobs I've had:
1. Paperboy (selling newspapers).
2. Gopher (in a pharmacy)
3. Sailor - "Hello Sailor".
4. Public Servant, (Civil Servant, Government Worker).
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Hunt For Red October.
2. Lord of the Rings. (vols 1-3).
3. Tora Tora Tora
4. The Philadelphia Story
Four places I've lived:
1. Sydney, NSW, Australia.
2. Huskisson, NSW, Australia
3. Cairns, QLD, Australia
4. Crib Point, VIC, Australia
and one place I'd like to live, at least for a while, someday:
1. The Somme, France.
Four TV shows I love:
1. The West Wing, coming to the ABC (Australia) in 2006.
3. The Great Outdoors (Aussie travel show)
4. Airport (the best in reality TV).
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Great Britain.
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Roast Beef
2. Bangers and Mash
3. Pepper Steak
Four (x2 x 4)sites I visit daily:
1. My Blogroll
2. My RSS Feeds
3. That Happy Feeling.
Four places I would rather be right now:
(this is really tough; I'm in my wonderful bed in my delightful apartment in San Francisco)
3. Ieper Salient, Belgium.
4. Hawaii (50).
And then, as they say in the classics, Tag, You're It, but I'm too bashful to tag anyone, so Hang Loose, and Just Do It.